If you are planning an outdoor wedding, you have made a great choice. What could be more romantic than getting married outside in the sunshine and fresh air? An outdoor wedding provides you and your guests with plenty of beautiful natural scenery and décor. However, there is still much that can be done to accentuate your location. To make coordinating an outdoor wedding easier, you might want to consider hiring a professional wedding planner.
Whether you are getting married for the first time or renewing your wedding vows, a wedding planner can help reduce stress while bringing grandeur and style to your outdoor nuptials. From an unexpected change in the weather to selecting a particular wedding theme, there are several things that need to be taken care of when you decide to get married outdoors.
Your wedding should reflect the personalities of you and your spouse-to-be. However, your outdoor wedding should also reflect the “personality” of an outdoor wedding, meaning it should be elegant, yet simple.
Color Me Bad
If you want some help in selecting colors for your outdoor wedding, here are some great ideas that deliver a gorgeous effect against the backdrop of the sun, grass, and trees. Some favorites include:
- Purple/Teal/Green – This color scheme works best for evening/sunset weddings.
- Beige/Ivory – To bring a little elegance and grace, think on a wedding accentuated in beige and ivory.
- Coral/Navy – This nautical wedding color scheme offers a hint of casualness and masculinity to your outdoor wedding.
- Marigold/Gold – For an outdoor wedding in August or September, think of rustic colors such as marigold and/or gold.
- Yellow/Peach – If you are getting married in the summer, there are no better color choices than a bright yellow and a soft orange.